Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Spain
- The Alhambra Palace anf Generalife Gardens – Granada.
- Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Architecture – Barcelona.
- The Great Mosque of Cordoba (Mezquita) – Cordoba.
- Prado and Paseo del Artes – Madrid
- Palacio Real and Plaza Mayor – Madrid
- San Lorenzo de El Escorial – 45km from Madrid.
- Guggenheim Museum – Bilbao.
- Alcazar and Cathedral – Seville
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral (St. James) Santiago
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias – Valencia
Spain is the tourist destination in Europe. offering year round sightseeing, sunbathing, history and great food.
The Spanish seem to have captured all the good ways to enjoy life.
Great cities in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville and Malaga to mention a few.
The Spanish Weather
The fantastic wather helps to give every tourist a great vacation.
Every city is full of history and displaying the incredible wealth and power of the past. Today modern Spain is a celebration of festivals, lifestyle and color. The modern cities meet with the architectural grandeur of history mixed with classic styles of amazing examples Gaudi and modernistic architects. Almost every city street big and small is a portal to the past and the Spanish view to the future.
The Spanish custom of ‘siesta’ is alive and well. With the lifestyle being very important and rewarding. It’s great to be busy ut we found it was greater to be busy a d enjoy everyday!
We enjoyed everyday in Spain
To visit Spain is definitely a must from our point of view. We went to Spain for what we thought would be a quick trip. Fortunately with many visits we have lived in its fantastic cities for eighteen months or more. Before travelling to Spain we did our reading and research, but the experience is way better than we thought.
TOUR COMPANIES WE RECOMMEND
[amazon_link asins=’1101880147,3899556240,B01M05DZFN,0804142289,1533288097,9995943069,0740773941,0307265528,B000FFJYCU’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’etripa-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’74f874bc-440e-11e7-8976-0b04f77e09fb’]